Allo – is a division of Solution Gulf and an authorized Electronic Service Provider of Etisalat to promote the reselling of Etisalat Electronic Prepaid eVouchers. Etisalat, being the exclusive provider of telecommunications and information services in United Arab Emirates (UAE), and a leader in the rapidly evolving arena of Mobile Telecom in the Middle East Region, they are now presenting the Electronic Vouchers Service. The Electronic Voucher Service or eVoucher Service is a more secure and electronic way of selling Prepaid Wasel Codes similarly like selling Prepaid plastic cards. It is a printed paper form of codes and pin numbers, which is all you, need to reload your Wasel mobile account.

Allo – is providing an eVoucher Solution to the UAE market in partnership with Euronet Worldwide. Euronet worldwide –largest provider of software top-ups for prepaid wireless solutions across the globe- providing the same efficient solution to 44 Mobile Operators, 75 banks, 79,000 Retailers, 11 Switches and all international card organizations and still growing by the minute.

·         Fully automated, technology Savvy solution at no additional investment

·         Fully secured e-transactions / Fully secured electronic transmission of prepaid codes

·         Automatic reloading of codes- no need to call customer service and wait for sales staff to reload terminal

·         No Inventory required - electronically provided

·         Etisalat Prepaid eVoucher Solution on the same Credit Card Payment Facility / POS Terminal. No need for additional terminals new to you. The solution will be in the same old friendly POS Terminal you have on your counter.

·         No queuing up at the Etisalat counter for Cards

·         Opportunity to purchase unlimited number of eVouchers

·         Additional 1% incentive (on top of the 5% incentive you usually get from plastic cards)- bringing you to a total of 6% incentive

·         Time, Man-Hour as well as Cost Saving solution


for further info call our toll free 800 2560